The first amvs I saw, which inspired me ( in order):
1) ace9010's gohan vs cell- one step closer
2)IDK who's goku vs broly- bring me to life
3) IDK who's the fall of a tyrant ( goku vs frieza- requiem for a tower)
About my amv-editing life:
Date I've started making amvs:
25/04/07 ( April 25, 2007)
- Total amvs done since that date: 114
- Total amvs uploaded onto youtube: 114
- Total amvs uploaded onto other websites: 14
- Total amvs online: 114/114
- Number of finished AMVs to upload: 0
- DBZero member since: May 10, 2007.
- Dragon Kings' founder and leader since: May 10, 2007.
- Italian AMV Corporation's founder and president since: September 28, 2007.
- First very popular video: Goku vs cooler- in the end; uploaded on May 2, 2007.
- Most popular video: Goku ssj3 vs kid buu; uploaded on May 5, 2007; being my most popular video since August 20, 2007.
- 10'000 channel views: September 21, 2007.
- 100 AMVs on: November 18, 2007.
- First youtube friend: TheEclipseProduction
- First Subscriber: Cornflakedmc
- First video: Gohan vs Cell- Metallica; uploaded on April 25, 2007
- The person who tought me something about amv-editing: TheEclipseProduction
- Favourite editors: all those guys who try their best when making amvs and just make them for fun.
- My fan #1: 387
- Program I used the first time: windows movie maker 6.0
Program I use now:
- Sony Vegas 7: main editing
- VirtualDub 1.77: compressing final amvs
- ImTOO 3GP video converter: converting clips
- Windows Movie Maker: titles and credits
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS3: quality videos
- Adobe Premiere Pro 2: just in case
- Adobe After Effects 7: apply super effects
- Adobe Photoshop: titles
- Adobe Premiere Elements 3: medium editing
- Adobe Premiere 6.5: collection
- Adobe Premiere Pro 1 & 1.5: collection
- Sony Vegas 8: h264 editing
- Audacity: music changes ( speed up, etc...)
- DVD decrypter: copying DVDs' content to HD
- DVD2AVI: converting .dv2d to .avi
- VirtualDubMod: compressing clips
- Magix: collection